Welcome to BurroWiki, a private-access site. You must be logged in to view or edit most pages, contact Grahams if you feel you should have an account.
The purpose of this Wiki is to act as a community whiteboard for a group of friends who are all connected through Rochester, NY and the Rochester Institute of Technology. While the initial intention of this site was to discuss our various yearly activities, including parties such as the Halloween Party and the Summer Outing as well as other events like Fucked Up Movie Night, feel free to use it as you wish. Since this is a "closed" site, and we are all friends, if you see something you want to add or change, go for it.
MediaWiki has been upgraded to v1.15.0. Let me know if you see anything wonky..
- Laptops for Young Moms Project
- The MOO: Imaginary Bridges - the realtime knowledge share fortress of trust
- iorek - Information and status reports
- Recipes - A collection of recipes.
- Limericks inspired by the Halloween party.
- Icecasts - Volunteer music streaming. Find a time. Sign up. Play your stuff.
- Music - Things about on-purpose sound.
- Seant's misc lambda projects - A short list of things wasting Sean's time.
- Crazy talk - More of Seant's crazy talk.
- Logo - Some information on the fantastic BurroWiki logo created by Casey
- NP-6 - Technical specs on Stanley's answer to the MDMA hangover.
- Samhain Fuel - A Think Tank created beverage (Hopefully).
- Meditation - Clues toward the self-regulation of attention.
- Commonly Used Acronyms