Welcome to BurroWiki, a private-access site. You must be logged in to view or edit most pages, contact Grahams if you feel you should have an account.
The purpose of this Wiki is to act as a community whiteboard for a group of friends who are all connected through Rochester, NY and the Rochester Institute of Technology. While the initial intention of this site was to discuss our various yearly activities, including parties such as the Halloween Party and the Summer Outing as well as other events like Fucked Up Movie Night, feel free to use it as you wish. Since this is a "closed" site, and we are all friends, if you see something you want to add or change, go for it.
BurroWiki has moved to it's new home. MediaWiki has been upgraded to v1.15.1. Let me know if you see anything wonky..
- TV Worth Watching - What shows did you like/dislike as a child?
- Laptops for Young Moms Project
- The MOO: Imaginary Bridges - the realtime knowledge share fortress of trust
- iorek - Information and status reports
- Recipes - A collection of recipes.
- Limericks inspired by the Halloween party.
- Icecasts - Volunteer music streaming. Find a time. Sign up. Play your stuff.
- Autocast - How to use the automatic podcast creation tool on iorek (currently beta!)
- Music - Things about on-purpose sound.
- Logo - Some information on the fantastic BurroWiki logo created by Casey
- Samhain Fuel - A Think Tank created beverage (Hopefully).
- Meditation - Clues toward the self-regulation of attention.
- Commonly Used Acronyms
- Andrea's helpful guide to astral portal safety
- Taco Slot