Welcome to BurroWiki, a private-access site. You must be logged in to view or edit most pages, contact Grahams if you feel you should have an account.
The purpose of this Wiki is to act as a community whiteboard for a group of friends who are all connected through Rochester, NY and the Rochester Institute of Technology. While the initial intention of this site was to discuss our various yearly activities, including parties such as the Halloween Party and the Summer Outing as well as other events like Fucked Up Movie Night, feel free to use it as you wish. Since this is a "closed" site, and we are all friends, if you see something you want to add or change, go for it.
Some account information got mildly munged up during the last server move, and it has made it so that some users are unable to request a new password. If you fall into this category, drop an email to grahams who can fix it.
The BurroWiki server now supports SSL encryption. All links should be redirected to the SSL server.
- TBC Round Table - Discussion on how people are much more difficult to manage than computers.
- TV Worth Watching - What shows did you like/dislike as a child?
- The MOO: Imaginary Bridges - the realtime knowledge share fortress of trust
- iorek - Information and status reports
- Recipes - A collection of recipes.
- Limericks inspired by the Halloween party.
- Icecasts - Volunteer music streaming. Find a time. Sign up. Play your stuff.
- Music - Things about on-purpose sound.
- Logo - Some information on the fantastic BurroWiki logo created by Casey
- Meditation - Clues toward the self-regulation of attention.
- Commonly Used Acronyms
- Hiking Essentials
- The Attic - Stale "Interesting Subjects"