Welcome to BurroWiki, a private-access site. You must be logged in to view or edit most pages, contact Grahams if you feel you should have an account.
The purpose of this Wiki is to act as a community whiteboard for a group of friends who are all connected through Rochester, NY and the Rochester Institute of Technology. While the initial intention of this site was to discuss our various yearly activities, including parties such as the Halloween Party and the Summer Outing as well as other events like Fucked Up Movie Night, feel free to use it as you wish. Since this is a "closed" site, and we are all friends, if you see something you want to add or change, go for it.
The BurroWiki server now supports SSL encryption. All links should be redirected to the SSL server.
- Grahams' Completely Normal Radio Programme
- Useful Stuff For Chicks - for ladies and/or friends of ladies (maybe later also for all)
- TBC Round Table - Discussion on how people are much more difficult to manage than computers.
- TV Worth Watching - What shows did you like/dislike as a child?
- Text Based Games Worth Playing - What text based games did you like/dislike as a child?
- Computer Games Worth Playing - What computer and console game have you enjoyed blowing life seconds on?
- The MOO: Imaginary Bridges - the realtime knowledge share fortress of trust
- iorek - Information and status reports
- Recipes - A collection of recipes.
- Limericks inspired by the Halloween party.
- Icecasts - Volunteer music streaming. Find a time. Sign up. Play your stuff.
- Music - Things about on-purpose sound.
- Logo - Some information on the fantastic BurroWiki logo created by Casey
- Meditation - Clues toward the self-regulation of attention.
- Commonly Used Acronyms
- I Want To Live - resources for survival
- Electronic Dark Arts - How to take down the man's attempt to keep you down
- The Attic - Stale "Interesting Subjects"